Are you hiding your smile because of missing or diseased teeth? At Go Dental, your dentist in Hamilton, we can rejuvenate your smile with Dentures! In as little as two visits, we can transform your smile and confidence by giving you a smile the Hollywood stars envy.
What Are Dentures?
There are two kinds of dentures: full and partial. Full dentures replace an entire row of missing or diseased teeth, while partial dentures fill in individual areas with tooth loss or compromise. Dentures are made to look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. Dentures can be made of gum-coloured porcelain, resin, or metal and are removable or fixed, depending on your preference and Dr. Hanna's recommendations. With Go Dental dentures, you can relax knowing you'll receive a beautiful, natural-looking smile that feels as great as it looks.
With new advancements in dental technology, dentures are more discrete, comfortable and clean than ever. Gone are the days of dentures being reserved for grandma and grandpa. With modern dentures, we can provide a solution that gives you a beautiful smile at any age.
How do I get a new smile with dentures?
- Make an appointment to see Dr. Hanna.
- Dr. Hanna will examine your mouth, your smile, and your bite before recommending the best type of denture for you.
- Depending on the type of denture chosen, Dr. Hanna may extract some teeth or fit implants and make sure your mouth is clean and healthy.
- If your gums need time to heal, you'll be given a temporary appliance to wear
- Finally, Dr. Hanna will fit your dentures and explain how to care for them.
- You'll receive a brand-new smile, and with it, a new lease on life!